Last week was packed full of activities here at Lulworth House Residential Care Home.
Our Nourishment and Social Wellness Coordinator Katja enjoyed making some delicious creations with some of our ladies, including;
- Lemon curd and white chocolate cheesecakes, which they presented in dessert glasses, with white chocolate dripped decorations.
- Fruity jellies, served with squirty cream on top – and why not!
- Fruit juice ice lollies made from scratch, which were frozen and then enjoyed by everyone.
- Decorated chocolate cake, with Joyce helping with the hand mixer and Carol enjoying putting the melted chocolate and sprinkles on top!
- Jam tarts which got gobbled up before we could take a photo! The sign of a yummy treat!